Re: portable speech enabled linux system

Mario Lang <mlang@teleweb.at> writes:

> I forgot: One very important feature for me
> is that you can turn off the display including backlight
> with Fn+F10.  Tsis saves around 200mAh, and extends the
> batt3ery life from 3.5h to around 4h.

I can't seem to do that with my P1110, but I usually go around with my
computer closed and in my backpack. I have a Twiddler (one-handed
chording keyboard, plugs into USB) and a cheap monocular
headset. Pretty good, pretty portable, fits into a small backpack. The
P1110 weighs 0.88kg.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, linux, wearables, teaching compsci