From: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Kelly Ford
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 8:52 AM
To: blinux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Installing Linux

Hello,

In reviewing the installation manual on the Redhat site and a couple
FAQs on using Linux if you are blind, it still isn't clear to me what I
need to do to try and install Linux if I'm blind.  Right now I have the
Redhat 8.0 installation CDs.  Does anyone have a suggestion as to next
steps and can I install this without sighted help?

Thanks,

Kelly