Re: cursor in Vario 40 and brltty.

[quoted lines by Jois on December 1, 2002, at 10:28]

>I notice that the cursor does not follow me, I mean: I don't read the menus
>and options, and links in web pages, unless I navigate with the navigation
>keys of the Braille display,

Are you saying that when you navigate with the Vario's keys you want the cursor
to follow you?

>but then when I reach the link or menu option,
>I can't click with the cursor routing key, as I am used to do in Win98.

What do you expect clicking the routing key on the link to do? Do you expect it
to follow the link or to bring the cursor to the link?

>PS: should I upgrade to brltty 3.1,

While that, in my opinion, would be a good thing to do, I don't think it would
have any impact on your current problem. Why not, for the time being, stay with
the release you have. If it turns out that an enhancement to BRLTTY would help
you, then you can upgrade at that time.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/