vibra 128 support

Hello to all listers.
Can some one tell me if Vibra 128 sound card from creative is supported in redhat linux 7.3 or not.
Further more I tried installing emacspeak and festival synth on a machine where sound is fine.  But when I run emacspeak it tell me that there is no tcl installed on my machine.  I had the rpm for tcl which I ran for installation but it says that tcl is already installed.  What is the problem then?
I would like to know what to do next.
Thanks.
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Want to get into IIM? Take the Sify Mock CAT now!
http://education.sify.com/mockcat