Re: Linux disbributions for beginners

Hi Walt,

Small precision: I meant programs for the configuration of the
system that use a graphical interface. For instance, I think
I remember (long time ago...) that there is a program for Red
Hat that allows you to choose and configure a printer by clicking
on icons, etc... wholly graphical, in a nice little GUI.

Does this help? I am afraid I was not very clear...

As far as Blinux, you'll have to ask to rest of this list: while
I have serious vision problems, I usually rely on screen magnifiers
and not on on Braille terminals...

Hope this helps!

--

Gil Andre ___ Technical writer ___ Arkeia Corporation
email: gandre@arkeia.com | web: http://www.arkeia.com