Festival Speech Synthesizer in Spanish

	The documentation for the Festival speech synthesizer
says it supports English and Spanish.  I installed the Debian
distribution and it does in fact speak English.  I tried getting
it to speak a  little Spanish, but I am not sure if it needs a
different set of libraries or what.  I thought all you had to do
was call the Spanish option as in

festival --tts --language spanish

It doesn't like that at all.  In fact, it doesn't even like

festival --tts --language english

	I was hoping it can speak spanish since I know a little
Spanish and would like to try to read some of the Spanish
language news groups.

	The documentation has been a little skimpy on this topic
so maybe I am just not reading the correct manual.

	Anybody who has gotten it to habla in Espaniole, please
tell me how to get it to do so.

	Thank you very much.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group