Modem programs in red Hat Linux version 8?

Hello Listers:

I just heard from someone tht Red Hat Linux version 8, which has been
installed for me on a PC may not contain minicom anymore.

Does anyone who has Red Hat Linux version 8 know if there are any programs
like minicom in that version?:  If not, is it possible to get a copy
somewhere that will work in Red Hat linux vrsion 8?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Thanks,
Barbara Wagreich