Re: where do i thank Redhat? (fwd)

Hi:
First of all, because of work of guys who are involved into the
Speakup and/or BRLTTY projects, we can enjoy absolutely
'eyes-free' installation and operation of the operating system
which have much superior capacities than Windows environment in
all most any respect, In my case, networking is my hobby and I
can do practically everything undr Linux what my sighted friends
do. Never mind accessibility of Windows in this regards but I
wouldn't be even able to afford the copy of Windows server
edition and even I bought one, I don't think that its
installation and implementation could be as accessible as it is
in case of Red Hat. I'm not Linux guru or programer, I'm just
simple user looking for the most affordable, accessible and the
most satisfactory way of working with my computer. Linux as the
operationg system, BRLTTY and/or Speakup never failed on me, I
can't say the same about Windows and Windows-related adaptive
technologies.

Is it enough for you? :-)

Thanks,
Pawel.