Re: assistance required. can't open display message. (fwd)

The 'correct' setting is
export DISPLAY=:0

However, I think it's important to find why it's not getting set
automatically. "Just setting it" probably won't work, and if it does it still
isn't fixing the real problem.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.