Re: What's Wrong With This Page?

Nothing is wrong with the page. In lynx i followd
the Introduction link  and was taken to  the introduction page. However it is
also true that lynx placed my cursor on the post  link you mentioned and
my screen reader read that link.  I had to refresh the screen
to hear the text of the introduction.

rudy