Re: What's Wrong With This Page?

"John J. Boyer" <director@chpi.org> writes:

> One of the pages on my Web site works with EI but not with Lynx. Please
> tell me what the problem is with http://www.chpi.org/gbuserref.html . The
> first link on the page skips the table of contents and goes to the
> Introduction on the same page. Or rather, that's what it's supposed to do.

> Instead, it skips to "post to gnomebrl".

Oh thats easy.  It actually works the way it should.
It skips to the Introduction header, if you look closer, you'll
see that the first line of your lynx window is the introduction heading.
The reason why you say it skips to post to gnomebrl is:
post to gnomebrl is the first link after introduction heading.
So that is where lynx sets the cursor.

To fix this, you'd need to make the introduction header a link,
but this doesnt make sense, I mean, where would it go to.

--
CYa,
  Mario