Programming for Gnome

hello,
Is there anyone on this list who has a good deal of experience programming
for Gnome and would be willing to correspond with me privately? This would
help me get started more quickly in writing code for the Gnome Braille
transcription package that I am developing. The package will have math and
tactile graphics built in from the beginning and will produce large print
and "verbal math" e-text as well as braille. You can read about it at
http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html .
Thanks.
John

--