Installing Debian Woody with BRLTTY

Hi all,

   Here are notes I wrote to be able to install Debian Woody with help
of BRLTTY : it may interest Anders Holmberg (among others I hope...)
that was looking for help on this subject. It's not supposed to help
with Debian installation by itself, it just helps to become able to
install without any well-sighted person. Please let me know if you
encountered troubles, or if you have any suggestion.

Goody luck

,----[ DebInst+BRLTTY-Notes ]

`----

--