Zaurus PDAs

FYI,

The following came from local Linux mailing list:

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 12:29, Larry Colen wrote:
> I've got a friend who is in town from the UK for Worldcon.  He's
> trying to find a Sharp Zaurus SL5500 PDA priced at $400 or under, is
> staying at the fairmont and doesn't have a car (though we might be
> able to shuttle him around this evening). He tried at one of the
> Fry's, I don't  know which one, but they were out.  Does anybody know
> off hand other places to buy these things inexpensively?

A buddy of mine found out that Good Guys is closing out all of their
PDA's (at least that's what the sales man told him) and they have the
Zaurus for anywhere from $150 - $240 depending on how hard you haggle
with them.  I got mine for $238, a couple guys here at works got theirs
for $149 (bastards!).  Like 8 or 9 people here picked one up, so you'll
have to call around I believe we cleaned out most of the stores.  Last I
recall the one in Sunnyvale (on El Camino) had some left.

--
Rafael