BRAILLE DISPLAYS AND LINUX

Janina,
I know that some work has been done on Braille in Gnopernicus, but I
don't think it is nearly as comprehensive as BRLTTY. I've had a hard
time getting information about it.
In any case, what I am developing is a Braille Transcription package. It
will drive interpoint embossers and tactile graphics embossers like the
Tiger. To read more about it, go to http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html .
John