Link Questions

Hi.
There are actually two links lists at that listser: linuxfromscratch.org. Ther
is a links-list as well as links-discuss. I think technically links-list is more
for problems and links-discuss is more for suggestions and discussions of the
direction links should take. But I don't know if the difference is really very
strictly maintained.