REDHAT LINUX AND SPEAKUP

Try again. Many of the broken links are now fixed.

While the floppy links are fixed, a new problem has cropped up
regarding the floppy images themselves. So, wait a bit on those.
They will get fixed.

I guess I want you to consider that Red Hat don't ask us if
everything is OK before we release the Speakup Modified Red Hat
Distribution. We do our best, but it's a process of discovery and
remedy. A number of changes in Red Hat 7.3 have challeneged
prevailing wisdom. This means rewrites to the HOWTO documents, as
well as new links and directories. It will all get fixed--but
we're still in the first week of the new Red Hat release, so
please recognize that there are issues that require resolution.