REDHAT DISTRIBUTION IN THE UK

Hi, Michael:

Before you buy a boxed set of Red Hat, you might want to take
some time to discover what it takes to get Red Hat installed and
working for a blind user. I humbly submit a document I coauthored
may assist. You can find it at:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html

This HOWTO does not cover absolutely every means of accessibly
obtaining and installing a Red Hat distribution because it is
focused on the Speakup screen reader, but it should help you--and
you may decide Speakup would be helpful.

This document will be phased out soon inasmuch as its contents
are now being merged into a more generalized HOWTO for Speakup.