REDHAT DISTRIBUTION IN THE UK

Hi!
I am thinking of having a Linux distribution on my PC.  I live in the UK and
I am totally Blind.
One distribution I was thinking of purchasing is Redhat.
However, The nearest distribution for redhat seems to be somewhere in Leeds
but for some reason there doesn't seem to be a link to purchasing the
product from that store.
At least two people I know say Redhat is fairly well documented for someone
who is New to Linux and one of my support workers at Dewsbury College uses
Mandrake so as he knows more about Linux than me, this distribution is also
another possibility.
Could anyone please give me any advice?