fat linux user seeks dating advice

Hi Brian,

Look at the manpage for hwclock.  You will need to run it in order to
synchronize your hardware clock with Linux's idea of what the time is.
You probably need to enter either

hwclock --systohc
if your clock is set to your local time, or

hwclock --systohc --utc
if your clock is set to GMT.

hth

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --