I just became Red Hat certified!

Well, to be honest, I didn't really use any manuals.  I have been using
Linux since 1994 and my current job is doing level 3 tech support on Linux
servers.
The company paid for us to take the Red Hat fast track course and the
test is part of that course.  There are books available, but I don't know
if they cover 7.2.
One book that I have used in the past is "the RHCE study guide, 2nd
edition" published by McGraw Hill.
The nice thing about this book is that it comes with a CD that has the
book in HTML format as well as practice test questions.