dosemu: com ports

Does anybody have an installation using dosemu on which access to your com ports
is actually working. If so, I would like to hear how you set this up.
In linux
and in DOS, I can copy to the versabraille on my second com port (/dev/ttyS1 and
com2 respectively). However, in dosemu, it is announced that one file has been
copied but the port is apparently never actually accessed.
TIA.