installing brlspeak.

<cbowman@netdoor.com> writes:

> hi, well, what I would like to do is that i am getting a new computer and it
> will have removeable hardrives and so I have 1 60 gb hard drive that dosn't
> have an os on it at all so was thinking of using it for linux if posable.
> or, do i need to have another os on there to work with linux?
No, Linux runs perfectly by itself, without help of ther (silly) OSes :-).

If you have only one drive in your computer at a time, everything
is fine. If you have a primary disk in your computer, where the
primary OS is installed, you may need to install a bootmanager
to be able to select which OS to boot.

--
CYa,
  Mario