netrik was ( lynx-dev latest status on java script support? )

Hi, Martin:

Thanks for this pointer. I have it working on my system, and I think I
have a guess why you don't. The README, as well as the error output you
included, references wget. Netrik relies on wget to retrieve pages, so it
must be installed first. It's a gnu program, and ytou can certainly find
it at the gnu web site, http://www.gnu.org.

The program looks interesting. Regretably, it doesn't support ssl in its
default state, at least. So, if there is some js support, that's only part
of the answer.