installing brlspeak.

hi listers, is eanybody using the brlspeak version of linux? I am asking
because I was going to try this out but after installing I ran in to 2
problems firstly, I can't find the cernal file that i need to copy over for
the accent pc internal, and secontly when I ran the cfg bat file when runing
loadline I think it is called it would just lock up everything on me, and
wouldn't let me do eanything. what could the problem be here? thanks alot.
charles

Net-Tamer V 1.11 - Test Drive