Comparing Brltty and Suse

"Nath" <nath31@ifrance.com> writes:

> Yes, I'm interrested . then if you can search this option for me ?
Go into the main menu (F9),
go to Options,
go to Layout,
there, check the option "show Mini status"

> and another question : is it possible for blind people using BRLTTY  to
> select more than one file at the same time with MC ?

I dont use that, I use zsh for all my globbing needs.
mc is just a nice tool to browse a directory very fast.

> I ask you because this possibility will be very interresting in
> order to copy or cut and paste files.
My suggestion is:
Get familiar with UNIX shells.

cp inf*2-1.5*deb /some/where

is much faster than finding all the files, marking them, and copying them (in mc)

Or even, get familiar with zsh, then you can throw away find and such
completely and do spiffy stuff like:

ls -l /**/my-file*

which lists all files on your file-sytem which match my-file*

--
CYa,
  Mario