Comparing Brltty and Suse

Hi Mario & all,

Yes, I'm interrested . then if you can search this option for me ?
and another question : is it possible for blind people using BRLTTY  to
select more than one file at the same time with MC ? I ask you because this
possibility will be very interresting in order to copy or cut and paste
files.
Thanks.

--
Nath