LINUX ON LAPTOP

Hi:
I don't mean to be agressive but if you would read installation manual for
Red Hat you could find several way of installation  of it in your
particular sytuation. First, if you have sighted assistent to do it, if I
recall this correctly, you can initiate RH installation from DOS prompt, I
remember doing this at least with release 6.2. Another question, have you
prepared installation disks based on pcmcia.img and pcmciadd.img?

Linux is the best OS on earth but required a lot of reading and from my
experience I can tell you that it is not avoidable. [green]

Good luck.
Pawel.