What Reference Books Do You Need?

Hello,
Please read the following notice and forward it to anyone who might be
interested.
Thanks.
John
------------------------------
Here at Computers to Help People, Inc. we're trying to get sponsors for
producing technical reference books in Braille and e-text. We need a list
of reference boks to present to ppotential sponsors. If you need a
particular reference book on computers or science, mathematics,
engineering, etc. please write me directly at director@chpi.org . Please
include the title, author and ISBN, if you have it.

Please forward this message to anyone you think may be interested. You can
learn more about us and our reference book program at http://chpi.org .

Thank you.

John J. Boyer, Executive Director

--