stamps from usps.com

Cheryl:

I strongly encourage you to complain to the 508 coordinator at
USPS. I think they will listen and fix this problem. The U.S.
Postal Service has made a greater effort to comply with Sec 508
than most Federal agencies. I'm willing to cut them some slack
for not getting it all right on the first go around, but, by the
same token, we can't expect them to do better if we don't tell
them when things don't work for us.

PS: Remember the complaint I filed with IRS last April. They
actually went and changed their code on those web links.