Bookshare.org and Linux

Gil,
I've already downloaded AFS from maplefish, as you suggested in your
reply to Janina. It looks like it's what I need. I'm reviewing books
that have been submitted and fixing errors if necessary.
Bookshare.org also has an html category, but I haven't looked at that
yet.
As for Microsoft's monopoly of desktop computers and the tendency of
people to follow the crowd, my response is that democracy is the
dictatorship of the majority.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.