Braillex 2d and brltty bootdisk.

Hello!
I am going to install Redhat or Debian on my computer, i don't know wich
yet.
But i know that i have a braillex2d-screen and i dont have any hardware card
for it so i need a bootdisk withe brltty for the braillex2d.
I had a powerbraille 80 but i think this display i have now is better.
Can i use the braillex2d with brltty och should i download the lindots
driver?
/Anders.