satisfying websites that insist on Netscape or IE

I once pulled up the ID string of an IE hit to one of my web sites [from a
web log of the browser name], and copied it into lynx.  It was a 64 or so
character string that time around, but it tricked the site in question
into granting access.  In Lynx, there is something at the end of options,
which will allow you to specity the browser ident string.

Try something like that.  The staples site is currently giving me this
problem, when ever a search is attempted.

Luke