games

Thanks for the tip! I've downloaded  all the Scott Adams games and the
ScottfFree game interpreter for Unix. Everything compiled after one annoying
little problem with a misplaced libtermcap file, and is now running, just like
in days of yore.

It's hard to believe that the last time I played one of these games was when
I bought it on cassette tape for my Exidy Sorcerer.

Well. Gotta go. My chigger bites are infected again. :-)

Rudy