REALAUDIO AND RPM FILES

Hi

I haven't seen a response to your post and I'm not sure if I remember
where you change these options.  I think that if you select the options
of the view menu when 'My Computer' or 'Window Explorer' and there's a
file associations dialog box where you can edit the listings.  Sorry I
can't be more precise.  But its the Windows 'file associations' that you
need to look for not Realplayer settings.  I know it should enable you
to do so but I guess it doesn't.

Gena

Blindness Advocacy and Self Help Online www.bashonline.org