newby question

Last night, thanks to a wonderfully helpful guy in colorado whose name I am
now forgetting, I got my linux up and running, but now I have two questions:
<a> I did a search for the bsd games, because I remember liking them, but
the only version I find for redhat is version for version 6.22 of redhat,
and I get dependency errors.  Does anyone know where I can find versions
that will compile, or rpms already made?
2. I use a website called
http://www.livejournal.com
which has a client that you can use on a desktop if you don't want to use
the web interface. it requires gtk. Am I to assume this stands for gnome
toolkit, and therefore it would be inaccessible acept under x-windows?Does
anyone know if ther  is a livejournal client that works wih speech, or
should I just use the web?
thanks for your help.
Michael