More Problems With Bookshare.org

John and Dave,

I emailed Alison last night to let her know about the download problems.
I suspect that it is similar to the problems we were having signing up,
although I have no idea what could have been going on.  They seem to have
fixed the sign-up form, though.

The unpack tool that they have for downloads is a gui application and will
not run under dosemu.  Someone is apparently working on porting the tool
to Linux.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.dhs.org:8000 --