More Problems With Bookshare.org

Hello,
I have registered with bookshare.org and am waiting for them to verify my
blindness with NLS. Meanwhile, I've been exploring the site. Public domain
books can be downloaded and unzipped using the DOS pkunzip program under
dosemu. I tried to download the unpack tool so I could test it. However,
Lynx just flashes something too fast to read (I am using BRLTTY.) When I
looked at the source html, I found that the download for the unpack tool
was in a form instead of being a simple link. Even commercial Web sites
don't put links to stuff that can be downloaded in a form.
The public domain books which I have downloaded are excellent. However,
they have to do a lot of work on their Web site, and they have to support
Linux as well as Windows and Macs. If the unpack tool would run under
dosemu that would be ok, but I can't even download the unpack tool!
Meanwhile, I'm certainly not going to pay them anything until they make
their stuff accessible for me.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.