the latest with usps

It might be most powerful for you to send it, and then for me to back it
up with chapter and verse. It's not that I mind, it's just that you
actually have more power in Washington than I do, believe it or not.
You're a regular citizen. I'm a Washington insider (of sorts). That
actually makes you more believable when you say there's a problem.

This may sound strange. It did to me when I first came to Washington back
in 1992 to lobby about 508. But, it is the way things work here.