the latest with usps

Hi Janina.
thanks for repeating that; I think I had either missed the post or gotten it
mixed up with what somebody else said about js and 508. can I send this comment
to Mr. Morgan, or would you like to correspond with him yourself? I admit I feel
a bit shaky about making really definitive statements because I'm not sure i'd
know how to quote chapter and verse, so to speak, if challenged. Not that I'm
unwilling to learn, though.

Cheryl