Tourism Program For The Blind

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C234CD.2B09D580

NUBE SIERRA

FOUNDATION

EST. 1999

Quito, July 26th, 2002

Dear Friends :

Greetings from Ecuador, South-America. We are pleased to Announce the =
Tourist Services for the Blind that our Nube Sierra Foundation is =
offering in our country since 99.

Ecuador is located in the Northern West side of South-America, the =
Equatorial line goes through it, that is the reason why the country is =
named that way. Quito the capital or Guayaquil major port, are 4 hours =
flight from Miami.=20

Give your relatives or closer friends the opportunity to visit and be =
part of the Natural Wonders that Ecuador has to offer. Our program is =
designed especially for them. Being Ecuador so rich in natural wonders =
we will enhance the Senses by experimenting the true greatness of nature =
in Smell, Odor, Touching and Tasting. They will be interacting with =
other blind people, giving them a great opportunity to learn from each =
other as well .

Nube Sierra Foundation counts with the equipment and knowledge required =
to attend your family or friends, guarantying a safe and unforgettable =
experience to the visitors.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need =