booting options

Janina,

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:53:37 -0400 (EDT), Janina wrote:

> Gil:
>
> He may be in grub. We haven't established the boot loader yet. I don't
> know about Mandrake defaults, but Red Hat now defaults to grub, not lilo,
> during installation.

I am not sure Mandrake defaults to "grub". (I'll have to
check this). On the other hand, if I understand grub
configuration well, it's a little bit easier than lilo.

In any case, Darragh did use the default Mandrake boot
system, which boots Linux immediately.

I'll quickly check the mandrake web site while waiting
for Darragh's answer.

Bye for now,

--

Gil Andre          gandre@arkeia.com