anybody want to get involved re: usps.com

--=======12AA5FF1=======

Hi Janina,

You'll be surprised to know that I agree 100 percent with all that you say
below.  I'm just not sure it is all that realistic.  I'm concerned that it
can't happen...

We might get this kind of openness on Federal web sites, but probably not
for business; business wants less, not more, government regulations and
laws.  Sometimes, I just don't know which answer will work best...

Though I do prefer open source, I'll use the mainstream, closed source
stuff when it is accessible and it works.

Thanks.