anybody want to get involved re: usps.com

Hey, John!

I like that "Sindows" part in your note. Was that intentional? On a
qwerty, it's easily the slip of a finger. But in braille?

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)