Financial Program for Linux

Hello Listers,
A while ago there was a discussion of financial programs, e.g. for
balancing a checkbook, which could be used by blind Linux users. The
upshot of the discussion was that nothing was available. I have now
finished writing the Grade 2 routines for BRLTTY and the translation table
for U.S. English. Of course debugging still remains, and that could take a
while. However, I am ready for another programming project. If you would
like to have a financial program that you could use under Linux, please
let me know what features you want. If such a program has come into
existence, I'll just look for another project.
Thanks.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.