OFF TOPIC: Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL Time-Warner?

but he's the modorator.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rafael" <raffi@ark.linwin.com>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC: Will Redhat Become a Division of AOL
Time-Warner?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 12:05:32AM +0100, Hans Zoebelein wrote:
> Sorry to say that discuss=EDons about a merger of Redhat and AOL are of=
> topic here at blinux-list. Please check out what is the topic of
> blinux-list at http://www.leb.net/blinux/blinux-faq.html

Just checked and I see no problem with users discussing RedHat or
whatever Linux related business. After all, some blind users do use
Redhat
distribution and might get affected by what happens to Redhat.

>From blinux-faq.html

"So is news related to software or hardware for the Linux user who is
blind."

Sorry, I do not agree with you on this issue. There were other less
appropriate issues discussed on the list and I don't remember any
complains.

> Best Regards
> --Hans
> (maintainer blinux-list)
>
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, John J. Boyer wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I'm a bit concerned that AOL Time Warner is thinking of buying
Redhat.

--
Rafael