Still Having Fun with SCSI Emulation.

	I have one last question before I dive back in to this
this weekend.

	If the SCSI support is compiled in rather than modules,
does that change the need for the lilo.conf directive that
Janina is referring to?

	There is nothing at all regarding SCSI in my lilo.conf.

	My understanding of modules versus compiled is that it is
all supposed to function the same when up and running.  The only
difference is that your kernel grows or shrinks by loading and
unloading portions of code as needed rather than just having them
sitting there unused part of the time.

Martin