Linux Quick Reference

How expensive is the nbp one? The trouble with rfb material is the
inability to keep it forever. Is there any service like rfb that offers
books on tape like this to buy to keep forever? Granted, if one's in to
audio editing and the like, a four track can be copied to the PC, but
technically it's not legal in most cases, but there's no form to buy in
that's accessible.