winmodem drivers

I never used winmodem crap and never will so I can't help you here.
However, the reason I'm writing this is that you posted across different
mailing lists which is a no, no in modern world.

Second reason, your disclaimer at the bottom is one of the most stupid
ones I've ever seen. Since I'm not the intended receipient I don't give a
damn about any email from Indian Oil Corporation to my server, about their
issues with viruses, secrecy, disclaimers, etc.  Must be bunch of really
stupid lawyers that pushed that disclaimer on MTA.

Please don't take it personaly, the steam is gone ;-)

I'll try to send you that file in private email.

 On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 12:07:35PM +0530, PRASADSL@iocl.co.in wrote: > hi all ,

--
Rafael