speaking ipaq

Hi Jonathan,

I cannot answer your question directly, but I have been working on an
Emacspeak server for Festival Lite, and Festival Lite supports the ipaq.
I do not own an Ipaq, however, and my server needs more testing.  In any
case, it can be downloaded from my web site.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --